Located in a state-of-the-art facility in St. Jerome, Quebec, InnovaSpa is a subsidiary of Innovaplas – a manufacturing leader of rotationally molded polyethylene pool steps and ladders for over a decade. Success led to expansion and the acquisition of Lumi-O International in 2008. InnovaSpa was created to continue, expand and improve this program and to add design innovation to the spa industry. Today, InnovaSpa is considered a top manufacturer of high-quality, well-engineered hot tubs with common-sense features.
Innovaspa has different spa models that address different consumer preferences based on individual lifestyles.
If you love the simplicity and open spaces, they have a spa for you. If you’re looking for togetherness with family and/or friends, Innovaspa can accommodate you. If there’s a need for intense massage, Innovaspa has just enough power, and if you prefer togetherness in a “sit back and relax” environment, they have that spa too.
- Very wide removable dual-access panels on all 4 sides of spa
- Easy removable & reusable insulation
No hassle Installation
- Minimal site preparation
- Sits on any level and solid surface
- No Electrician required for 120V installation
- Plugs directly into wall
- Has integrated carrying handles in the mold on each side of the spa
- Easily transportable by 2 people
Air Control Valve
- Easy-to-use air control valve which increases the power of the jets inside the spa
LED Exterior Corner Lighting
- Equipped with color-changing LED corner lights
- Have access to a selection of colors and rhythms
- Each jet gap is different from top to bottom and bottom to top, providing a unique massage experience at every seat
- 20 Adjustable Stainless Steel jets: 2 for neck massage and 2 for foot massage
Easy Access Drain Valve
- Easily connect your garden hose to the external valve for easy water change
Find out More about InnovaSpas at InnovaSpa.com
Need More Information? Submit A Question Below